PRO-D DAY CAMPS
Pro-D Day Camps are a fun way for kids to spend their day! Lots of games, fun gymnastics, trampoline and swimming in the afternoon! These camps have become very popular and fill up fast.
Who: School Age Children 5 years to 13 years old (Must be in kindergarten).
When: All District Wide Non-Instructional Days from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
2016-2017 Non-Instructional Days: September 23, October 21, December 5, January 20, February 24, April 24, May 15.
Parent / Caregiver Information
- Campers will be divided into age/stage groups each day
- Parent/Caregiver must sign children both in and out daily (sign-in sheets are located in our cubby area)
- If you are needing to pick up early please let the staff know and note the time you will be back to pick your child up on the sign-in sheet
- Please ensure any specific medical or special considerations that staff should be aware of is noted at registration
- Please send your child(ren) with a backpack containing all belongings (see below)
What to bring to camps:
Please note that KGTC is a NUT FREE facility
A backpack or bag containing:
- Healthy snack(s)
- A water bottle – please label with your name
- Wear active clothing: NO jeans, belts, zippers or buckles for safety. Please do not bring any valuables or jewelry to the gym
- Swimsuit and a towel if your child is 7+ years of age