Kamloops Gymnastics | Trampoline Centre offers rewarding and challenging career opportunities for people passionate about making a difference in sport. We believe that our people are a valued resource and that effective recruitment is key and crucial to the successful day-to-day functioning of KGTC. We aim to recruit high quality individuals who want to excel and be a part of a team as well as offer certification training for entry level people starting their careers.
Contact us by clicking here with your questions.
The following opportunities are offered for people to join our team. KGTC recruits people on an on-going basis so please feel free to forward your resume and we will contact you when something is available.
EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY
KGTC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and recognizes that all KGTC staff and job applicants are entitled to be treated fairly regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, parental or marital status, disability, religion, colour, race, ethnic or national origins, or socio/economic background.
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- WAG Program LEADER – Deadline June 30, 2018
- Trampoline, DMT, Tumbling Coach – Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Active Start Coordinator / Daytime Drop In Coordinator – Deadline July 15, 2018
- Gymnastics Certified Coaches
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume electronically
KAMLOOPS – A Beautiful and Affordable Place to Live
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada is the third largest city in B.C. outside of Vancouver. The City offers a relaxed lifestyle with a warm climate and over 2,000 hours of sunshine annually. The unique mix of desert plateaus, lush river valleys, pine forests, lakes and snow-capped mountains provide unlimited opportunities for recreational pursuits.
A Beautiful and Affordable Place to Live
- Hot dry summers, mild winters, and more than 2,000 hours of sunshine annually.
- Plentiful opportunities for outdoor recreation; 200 lakes within a one-hour drive, 82 municipal parks and numerous provincial parks, 13 golf courses and a world class ski resort.
- Thriving cosmopolitan centre, rich in arts and culture, shopping and lifestyle amenities.
- Excellent health care, schools, affordable housing and safe neighbourhoods.